Lake Erie Showcase – June 15-16, 2013
Lake Erie Showcase Tournament
June 15-16, 2013
This Tournament is for our 13U Team ONLY
Schedule Link (will be updated close to tournament)
The following information is from the Tournament Website:
As part of your registration it is required that you stay at a tournament approved hotel. Please view the Hotel Options sheet and make your selection. If you have any questions, please contact Yvonne Graham at 585-872-6267 or firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not call the hotel directly. We look forward to making your hotel experience meet all of your expectations!
While planning your trip to the Buffalo-Niagara region, you’ll find there is plenty to do when not playing lacrosse. Within a 20-minute drive of the fields there is Niagara Falls, beaches, museums, amusement parks, casinos, water parks and much, much more.
For the following information, Click Here
- US-Canada border crossing latest conditions and other information
- Area attractions
- Group planning
- Visitor guides
For Niagara Falls Information:
Tournament Location Information:
- Up to 16 fields all at 1 location!
- Two boat launches providing access to the Lower Niagara River and Lake Ontario, historic fort, woodland hiking trails, swimming pools, waterslide, a view of Lake Ontario, picnic grounds and more!
- Less than 15 minutes from Hotels, Niagara Falls and Canada and more!
- Less than 30 minute from Buffalo, NY
- Less than 90 minute from Toronto, ON
- Please Note: there is a small parking fee charged by th NYS Parks Department